Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Disasters happen whether we like it or not. Providing services to rural as well as urban settings, we are often called to assist in tragic situations that occur within our community.
There are serious risks involved whether you're exposed to biological or chemical contaminants. Because of this, the team at SERVPRO of Marion/Middleborough are trained to safely remove biohazards and dispose of contaminated materials properly in accordance with OSHA and health regulations. Our team is equipped with the necessary personal protection equipment to ensure their safety as well as what's needed to protect those in your home or office.
Be sure to check out our Biohazard Emergency Tips - Until Help Arrives Guide for tips on how to protect yourself and your property in the event of a Biohazard Emergency.
Post-disaster cleanup can be a very emotional time for home and business owners, but with the specialized training our technicians have, we’re able to work to restore your home or business to pre-disaster condition. Some of the biohazard cleanups we specialize in are:
- Sewage Backups
- Crime Scenes
- Animal Waste
- Chemical Spills
- Tear Gas
- Meth Labs
- Extinguisher Dust
The list goes on.....
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Marion, Middleborough, Lakeville, Rochester, Mattapoisett, Acushnet, and beyond!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (508) 946-2397
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Marion / Middleborough arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.